Design Engineers If you are a Construction Design Engineer with experience, please read on!
Join one of the fastest growing construction design firms in TX!! We believe in giving our staff the opportunity to excel and lead. We strive to foster an inspiring workplace and seek ways to support our ever-evolving expertise. We encourage individual involvement in industry-related organizations and stress the importance of keeping our employees happy! We are looking for Electrical, mechanical, and plumbing designers in all the locations listed.
What You Will Be Doing - The primary skill needed is the ability to design projects within the healthcare and educational space (hospitals, K-12, Higher Ed)
- Perform complex detailed design including the preparation of field notes, drawings, specifications, and estimates
- Draft schematics, layouts, and drawings for systems including HVAC systems, lighting, receptacles, fans, fire alarm systems, and battery systems using AutoCAD.
- Generate AutoCAD drawings
- Communicate with other engineers on design & follow established standards
- Work closely with engineering and production team members to ensure accurate, efficient and timely execution of required work; answer design questions that arise during the production process
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position - Professional Engineering License preferred not required
- Experience designing plumbing, mechanical, or electrical systems. All or each
- 2-10 years of experience
- Motivated individual seeking a great professional growth opportunity
- Ability to communicate with team and manage clients
- School Design & Hospital Design Exp
What's In It for You - 90-130k Base
- Remote one day a week
- Health insurance
- 401K opportunity and matching
- Dental, life, disability and vision insurance
- 125 cafeteria plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
So, if you are a Design Engineers with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!