It's more than a career, it's a calling.
WI-Monroe Clinic Hospital
Fowler Dental Clinic, a member of SSM Health, is searching for a talented and patient focused Dentist to join our established outpatient practice opportunity. Quickly ramp up your practice in a multi-specialty clinic setting in Monroe, WI. Beautiful clinical space on the campus of a state-of-the-art hospital and medical complex. The new dentist will provide care to the underserved patient population, seeing all ages. They will join a collegial team committed to obtaining ideal outcomes for their patients. 4- day work week with NO CALL Requirements.
- 4-day work week
- Full or Part-Time Option
- Solo provider
- Fulltime dental hygienist and assistant for support
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Based in Monroe, WI
- No Call Schedule
- Doctorate in Dentistry
- Active unrestricted WI license (ability to obtain prior to start date)
- Active unrestricted DEA
Comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for physicians including annual CME dollars, competitive salary, immediate vacation CME time, retirement multi-funded account just to name a few of our generous offeringsMonroe Clinic Hospital
A leader in community healthcare, Monroe Clinic offers strong mission focus, advanced technologies, and a state-of-the-art LEED certified facility. Recognized for the highest quality, and evidenced-basedcare giving our physicians a chance to grow and thrive. Monroe Clinic is based in the heart of a Swiss settlers' region, offering rich cultural heritage centered on cheese making, dairy production, and microbreweries. The local business infrastructure includesmanufacturing and corporate offices that attract new people and new ideas to our quaint community.While this provincial setting offers low cost of living, great public schools,beautiful state parks and abundant opportunities for outdoorrecreation, it is not too far from urban excitement. Madison, WI is less than 45 minutes away. Chicago and Milwaukee are just over a two-hour drive from our main campus.Fowler Dental Clinic
Fowler Dental Clinic is a volunteer- supported, grant- and- donation funded non-profit dental clinic providing care for residents of Green and Lafayette Counties, Wisconsin on ForwardHealth.
FDC's mission is to provide dental care to those in need with a focus on the uninsured and those with limited access to oral health services.
Our vision is to create a quality, comprehensive community-based dental home that reduces barriers to care throughout the region, thereby improving the health of our friends and neighbors.Job Summary:
Responsible for the practice of general dentistry and all matters requiring professional judgment; monitors dental disease, restores and maintains dental function, and assists in the maintenance of good dental health and well beingJob Responsibilities and Requirements:
Duties include the examination and evaluation of the oral condition; performance of diagnostic, preventive, restorative, periodontics, endodontic, prosthodontics, adjunctive and emergency, and oral surgery; referral of specialized orthodontic and complex treatment to community specialists; assistance in completion and submission of monthly and annual dental activity reports; provision of dental health education on an individual and group basis; provision of care and maintenance of dental equipment, direction of infection control procedures and elimination of bio hazards within the dental operatory.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
81350028 DentistryWork Shift:
Day Shift (United States of America)Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here