We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Citrix is looking for a remote Demand Marketing Manager to conceptualize, create, implement, and optimize Account Based Marketing programs to generate, influence and accelerate pipeline and goals consistent with Wrike objectives.
You'll be the owner of project deliverables and requirements, and work with internal marketing teams to move projects forward. You will collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, and other teams in the development and execution of tailored account based marketing programs.
About the Role:
- Employ creativity that contributes to innovative programs and campaigns to help prospects, users and customers understand, try, and adopt our enterprise offerings.
- Work directly with Senior Sales Representatives on custom account based marketing campaigns for key customer and prospect accounts.
- Coordinate and collaborate on content and program development across the funnel: from demand, acceleration through renewals.
- Create, execute, and analyze digital and account-based marketing programs to activate, engage, convert and retain multiple customer segments.
- Work with customer, partner, and events teams to maximize yield from shared channels and programs.
- Work with marketing operations to aggregate campaign data, drive in-depth analysis, report on findings, and suggest optimizations for future campaigns.
- Build processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization.
- Publicize and share relevant insights from experiments, tactics, and projects.
- 3+ years B2B demand generation marketing, SaaS experience preferred.
- 1+ years of ABM specific experience.
- A professional collaborative mindset with a passion for project managing complex, multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience marketing to the enterprise Marketing, Professional Services, PMO, and/or IT buying committee.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex, fast-paced, quota-driven environments.
- Ability to pull and analyze data and make informed decisions for future performance.
- Ability to initiate tasks and work independently, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience using marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Sendoso and DemandBase or similar platforms.
What you're looking for:
- College degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- 5+ years progressive marketing experience.
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area:
Demand MarketingAbout us:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
This job has expired.