Description: Our client is currently seeking a Data Scientist
1. PhD/master's in mathematics, statistics, computer engineering or a related field.
Statistics courses/publications/proven expertise as a plus.
2. Highly competent in current technologies and open-source solutions and be self-driven and able to deliver technical work on schedule within an environment.
3. Good knowledge on Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, NoSQL, AWS/GCP stack.
4. Proficient in machine learning algorithms and concepts and possess the ability to work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
5. Good knowledge on analytics algorithms and statistical concepts including multi-variate, computational statistics, and matrix algebra.
6. Good Knowledge in geo-processing will be a plus
7. Proficiency of Python or Rust is a must-have and working knowledge of the other.
8. Hands on pipeline technologies
9. Effective verbal communication of technical concepts and written documentation of progress and results.
10. Need to have experience in handling version control tool like GitHub.
11. Adhere to data science and coding best practices such as unit testing, packaging, and Docker containers.
For more details kindly reach at LWadhwa@judge.com