Description: Our client is currently seeking a Data Engineer to join their team on a 100% remote and contract basis!
We are looking for someone with hands on experience Databricks notebooks, snowflake tables, and azure. This position will also require heavy data testing. If you are interested please apply today!
• Design, develop and implement automated tests and testing frameworks
• Manage test data and utilize test data management technology.
• Ensure that all parts of the application eco system are thoroughly and effectively covered with telemetry
• Deliver solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and within development and operational guardrails
• Debug software and perform reviews of automation and application code
• Engineer solutions that collect and report test results through various metrics reporting tools, example Sonar
• • Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, dynamic data collection methodologies, coding standards, components and object repository methods, etc.)
• Share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to staff, business sponsors, managers, and technical resources in clear concise language that is appropriate to the target audience
• Partner with product owners and developers to identify areas for improved efficiencies
• Research and implement tools that support delivery
• Assist with DevOps support
Top 3 Requirements:
? Given appropriate specs, use Databricks notebooks to extract data from Snowflake tables into delimited files on azure blob- 1+yr
? Follow development processes for source controlling and deploying those notebooks?1 + Yr
? Support testing and validation for the above extracts-1+yr