Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Perform full range of duties in the receipt, stowing, kitting, and issuing of material. Ensure items being stowed or shipped meet requirements of MIL-STD 129N. Must use anti-static devices. Provide first article inspection, if required, as depot contract agreement. Comply and input Distribution Standard System (DSS) data, count, sort, weigh incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoice.
- Identify, examine, classify, accept, reject, and dispose of material as per DLA regulations. Examinations may be visual or require measuring devices.
- Load material on and off skids, pallets, and stands.
- Prepare labels as required.
- Fill Materiel Request Orders (MROs) on a timely basis.
- Prepare various reports relating to distribution.
- Operate tools and equipment in performance of duties.
- Receive data from, and input data to, DSS and other automated systems.
- Operate MHE as assigned and hold appropriate license.
- Count, weigh, record data, apply tags and labels.
- Makes preventive maintenance adjustments to equipment.
- Ensure integrity of tools and equipment inventory.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position. Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two plus years of college or technical school highly desirable. (May substitute experience for education on a year-by-year basis).
- Minimum one year general experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of one year specific experience in material handling, supply, distribution, inspection, Quality Assurance (QA), or related area.
- Must possess knowledge of inspection/examination procedures for material.
- Must possess knowledge of research techniques for unmarked/defective material requiring identification.
- Must be able to read contractual specifications, drawings, prints, schematics, and photographs.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including, Word, Excel, Access and E-mail business software.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a Team.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
- Must be able to pass a government background investigation.
None Required Security Clearance: NA Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Work Environment:
General office environment. Some travel both domestically and internationally required based on business demands.
This job has expired.