This position is responsible for translating brand strategy into an effective customer engagement plan for the Otsuka-Lundbeck CNS Franchise. The CNS franchise currently includes 2 brands, each with 2 approved indications. In addition, the scope of the position encompasses all future indications and products within CNS franchise. The individual who has this role must have a deep passion for digital marketing and an interest in elevating Otsuka's presence in this fast-paced and multi-faceted channel. In essence, this individual will be developing a Center of Excellence for Otsuka within the CNS business that will best prepare the organization to effectively communicate with customers, both HCPs and consumers, today and in the future. The Director, Digital Customer Engagement Strategy will report to the VP, CNS Marketing.
This Director, Digital Customer Engagement Strategy must have an in-depth knowledge of analytics and digital marketing to develop a calendar across promotion channels, customized messages and offers tailored to specific customer segments. Additionally, this individual is responsible for developing and delivering a financial assessment of the campaign prior to campaign launch along with ongoing assessments, updates and modifications.
In order to be successful, the Director, Digital Customer Engagement Strategy, must working closely and collaboratively with both CNS brand leads and their non-personal promotion (NPP) brand points to insure complete understanding and alignment to strategy and competitive challenges. This individual will serve as the main point of contact for the NPP brand points and will be responsible for developing and strengthening their individual digital acumen. These two NPP brand points will not directly report to the Director, but they will operate in a dotted line capacity with accountability for executing on the NPP strategy developed by the Customer Engagement Strategist and aligned to the overall brand strategy
Key Job Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies, Education, and ExperienceRequired/Preferred:
- Owns the development of the Customer Engagement Strategy at the segment level, and partners with the brand team, analytics, and campaign managers to finalize the strategy
- Strong proficiency in media strategy, planning and buying
- Development of a corresponding Customer Focused Measurement and Analytical plan to measure engagements & overall effectiveness
- Leverage existing analytics to obtain a complete understanding of customer preferences across brands and customer segments
- Produce the financial assessment of the campaign prior to campaign launch
- Recommend new creative strategies and content based upon the measured results.
- Effectively partner with the brand team, agency partners and Alliance partner
- Work with the medical / legal teams to improve the efficiency in the approval process for digital assets
- Identify synergies across CNS brands in media planning/buying and agency management
- Proactively recommend timely changes to the Customer Engagement Strategy based upon new data / customer insights
- Lead and coach junior marketers on the brand teams on the principals of Customer Engagement StrategyAssists in budget planning and monitoring communications within organization, vendors and co-promotion partners
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Candidates with a Bachelor's degrees in business / digital marketing, with demonstrated, relevant work experience and a track record of increasing responsibility within pharmaceutical industry
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing, including emerging trends
- Analytical problem solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook
- Transferring marketing objectives in to creative strategies and executions
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills as evidenced in marketing plans, strategies, or significant projects for senior leadership sign off
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills, with a quality-focused mindset
- Experience with creative and media agencies and the creative process
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently drive performance across the matrix team
- Prior experience managing and developing direct reports
- Experience working in an Alliance
Travel : Less than10%, may request attendance at POA meetings.Disclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://external-otsuka.icims.com/
. Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.
This job has expired.