A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect's continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious Award for Excellence. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
Cash Connect is seeking a Part-time Cash Distribution Analyst. The Cash Distribution Analyst is responsible for the execution of daily cash order volume submitted by Cash Connect customers (total value $24 million per day) with 100% accuracy and within pre-established deadlines. This incumbent will authorize special requests requested by customers, approve emergency cash reserve use for vendors and customers, and arrange for the replenishment of those reserves once service is completed. The Cash Distribution Analyst will prepare and execute general ledger transaction batches to post daily ATM funding and other cash provisioning activity; assist in boarding new ATMs to the Cash Track System; assist customers (internal and external) via the Customer Service toll free line and e-mail, to address questions issues or problems related to cash ordering. This role will conduct the analysis of previous day activity in correspondent bank accounts to identify deposits that can be retrieved, preparation of associated reports to document deposit drawdowns, and creation of ACH debit transactions in WSFS Business Online Banking (up to $8 million per day) to recover deposits from correspondent bank. The Cash Distribution Analyst will be responsible of execution of routine maintenance to the Cash Track System, as directed, to maintain accurate profile information for customers, cash sources (banks) and service providers (armored carriers). The Cash Distribution Analyst will assist the Deposit Safe Specialist in customer updates within system or account changes; assist the Cash Operation Analyst with the balancing of vault cash settlement accounts; and assist the Treasury Manager with preparation of monthly general ledger batch sheets as needed.
This is a part-time, 25 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 1:00 pm position, located at the Cash Connect office in Newark, DE.
• Must have 2-year degree in accounting, finance or a business-related field, or equivalent work experience in a related field.
• Must have 2 or more years of experience in a high volume, deadline driven work environment.
• Must possess a working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office products and develop an understanding of in-house software applications.
• Must be able to work in a high-volume, deadline driven environment and prioritize responsibilities effectively to meet daily cut-off times.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and presentation skills is required.
• Must be detail oriented and able to provide creative solutions to improve operating efficiency and accuracy within the cash provisioning work group.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Requirements: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
WSFS Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/ Drug-Free Workplace