Kforce has a client that us seeking a CW Business Data Analyst in Mountain View, CA.Duties:
- Partner with marketing and Product Management by providing actionable insights from data
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with the product
- Develop a deep understanding of the Small Business Group ecosystem and be able to identify and analyze the impact of marketing and product changes on customer behavior, acquisition and retention
- Use Hypothesis-driven approach to drive setup and analysis of A/B tests and provide recommendations based on the test performance
- Create dashboards to understand early user engagement and proactively come up with ideas to improve customer experience
- Communicate analytical findings and recommendations in a clear and concise way to non-technical audiences, both in oral and written presentations
- BS or MS degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, CS, Econometrics or related field
- 5+ years relevant experience with a proven track record of leveraging analytics to drive significant business impact
- Advanced SQL skills and proficiency in visualization tools such as Tableau Experience with R, Python and Hive Exceptional analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.