Job ID: 241919
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Receives, records, and reconciles customer service orders, inquiries, and complaints in a timely and professional manner. This is primarily and inbound position where you are working with customers to process orders, resolve issues, billing and supporting the outside sales reps etc. Ideally, we would like to find someone that is familar with construction and/or industrial manufacturing business but are willing to train someone that has the right attitude. This role will need to work out of our Riverview, FL corporate office
Essential Job Duties
- Answers incoming customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Responds to and investigates customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail in a timely and courteous manner
- Receives, records, and routes customer orders/changes in appropriate manner
- Answers customer inquiries and provides appropriate technical and/or product-related information
- Researches and resolves customer complaints and/or billing issues
- Contacts customers when necessary to follow-up on customer issues or orders/quotes
- Obtains customer feedback information
- Effectively communicates customer issues and concerns to all applicable internal staff members
- Documents all contacts, actions, and responses in customer database
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records
- Maintains working knowledge of products and/or services
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Previous experience in outbound call center, insides sales, or related sales/customer service type role is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Continuous operation of computer and telephone to answer customer inquiries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient on [Microsoft Word and Excel]
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Acute attention to detail
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- ERP - AX
- Transportation System - Lima
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Dec 30, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Tampa Job Segment:
Outside Sales, Clerical, Database, ERP, Construction, Sales, Administrative, Technology, Engineering
This job has expired.