JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world's leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Responsible for providing exceptional Customer Service to our external and internal customers; including the placement of purchase orders, timely shipment of product and requests for information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides Customer Service support to our external and internal customers.
- Handles customer requests including the fulfillment of purchase orders, credit and debit memos, and product and order status inquiries.
- Support inquiries that come from the public Customer Service Message Center
- Resolves order discrepancies to resolution.
- Partners with Operations regarding inventory reconciliation and/or discrepancies
- Provide return support; including issuing Return Material Authorization (RMA) instructions to our customers, ensuring proper approvals are collected and information shared to respective parties.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
QUALIFICATIONS-The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Associate's Level of Degree in the related field of study
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree: yes
- 0+years of demonstrated experience in customer service
- 3+ years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience in the following computer software applications: MS Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, diverse, demanding environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
§Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
§For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
§Exposure to standard office environment
frequently lift and/or move up to 15lbs.
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
§Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
This job has expired.