Customer Coordinator, Marketing Department - Radius
Who Are We?
Radius, located in Weatherford, Texas is a division of The Toro Company is a customer-centered HDD (Horizontal Directional Drilling) tooling manufacturer that services customers of all major brands. Radius products are sold and serviced worldwide.
As the Customer Coordinator within the Marketing Department, you will support the business objectives of Radius HDD by efficiently and effectively managing assigned customer related datasets. Key functions include: identifying unmet customer needs and growth opportunities, and ensuring that customer requirements are met, and that schedule and financial targets are achieved; and providing clear direction regarding other day-to-day customer management tasks.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company - Radius Division, you will be responsible for:
What Do You Need?
- Identifying customer calls and directing customers to correct sales representative.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Prepare and deliver customer insight presentations. Help maintain literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company's presence in the market.
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- HS Diploma or GED required, additional education preferred.
- Two years of office experience that includes administrative duties preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, in person, written, and by telephone. This includes presenting a professional, friendly, helpful, self-confident image.
- Ability to work well with others in a rapidly changing, multiple-deadline environment.
- Have a good work record, including indications of strong self-motivation, high productivity, reliable attendance, attention to quality, ability to learn new skills, and a cordial, cooperative personality.
- Occasionally handling multiple boxes weighing up to 25 pounds.
At Radius we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits - Radius offers employees at our Weatherford, TX location a variety of perks, including:
- Dress for your day - We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, office-plant blended environment.
- Wellness - In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other types of resources to every full-time employee.
- Growth Opportunities - TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.
- Competitive Salary - The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. It is not common to be hired at or near the top of the range; compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Cash compensation is one piece of our competitive total rewards package.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.