Our client, a global immunology company located in Boston, MA, is seeking a temporary Meeting Planner to join their team. This role is from 8:30am-5:30pm and pays up to $40 an hour.
* In collaboration with Commercial Leadership & Sr. Director of Sales Training, manage all internal meeting requirements; identifying sites for meetings, implement all logistical elements including but not limited to, meeting space design, attendee management, AV & production, budget management.
* In collaboration with commercial program lead, manage all congress requirements including but not limited to; invitations, registration, booth development, budget reconciliation and program evaluations and follow-up.
* Organize event logistics including exhibitor contracts, booth set up and teardown, booth staff, collateral, promotional items, lead generation, speaker presentations, and strategic planning.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree desired. CMP preferred.
* Experience: 5+ years biotech/pharmaceutical meetings management experience required.
* Related Skills or Knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience/hands on usage of Cvent Event Management software program would be an advantage.
* Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including travel up to 50% within the US
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please click here or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: https://jobs.beaconhillstaffing.com/eeoc/
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Hackensack, New Jersey
Posted about 5 hours ago
Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our