At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
The Coordinator, Customer Service and Inside Sales provides superior care and service to internal and external customers. The Coordinator is responsible for interacting professionally with employees, customers and vendors and successfully completing all assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a polite and respectful manner, work to resolve all questions, concerns and conflicts
- Provide the highest level of satisfaction for walk-in, web and phone customers
- Process customer refunds for returns and customer returns, repairs and custom ear impression orders
- Maintain proficiency in general sales knowledge and application of the complete RE product line
- Work with Team and Track Services Departments to provide customer service support for accounts when needed
- General inventory, stocking and support of the retail showroom
- Travel: < 5%
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and a minimum of 3 years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient on company provided hardware and software.
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects and duties
- Must be well organized and be flexible to shifting priorities.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
This job has expired.