Schedule: Per Diem based on availability; shifts include 5:30 am - 2:00 pm, 10:30 am - 7:00 pm and hours in between
- Following recipes
- Prepping, cooking and serving foods for a fast-paced Patient Cook-to-Order Room Service line
- Prepping/cooking foods for the cafeteria
- Cleaning equipment and work areas
- Adhering to strict food safety guidelines.
120About Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is a 171- bed non-profit, community teaching hospital located in Jamaica Plain directly across the street from the Arnold Arboretum. Founded in 1900, Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital has a long history of meeting the health care needs of our patients by offering comprehensive care in a wide variety of specialties. At Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, our world revolves around our patients and their families, which is why we've been nationally recognized for our best practices in patient care, safety measures and surgical outcomes. If you're looking for more than a career, join Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital. Our patients call it better care. Our employees call it home.Qualifications
- Strong customer service skills and food safety knowledge are required.
- Ability to read English to follow recipes read menus/meal tickets and job flows.
- Ability to speak proficient English.
- ServSafe certification preferred.
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an employee's protected status, such as age, race, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity or expression or sexual orientation.