Construction Project Manager - Hospital/Healthcare *Job Title: * Construction Project Manager - Hospital/Healthcare
*Job Location: * Multiple Locations - (up to 50% Traveling)
*Salary: * Competitive Salary DOE, Benefits, 401k
*Requirements: * 5+ Years Experience as a Project Manager overseeing healthcare/hospital construction as a general contractor
If you do healthcare construction, WE NEED YOU NOW! We are a highly successful General Contractor in the top 100 ENR companies, offering a very competitive package, and running a wide range of healthcare/hospital ground up/renovation projects across the nation. We are an innovative and dynamic organization that believes in developing genuine relationships with its clients while delivering superior services at every level. If you have experience with healthcare construction working for a general contractor, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing - Construction Management/Engineering skills, Project Management, General Contracting, Design/Build
- Able to apply principles and procedures of building construction, project management, or construction management to the completion of complex projects.
- Able to work with minimal supervision on assignments that are broad and frequently require original and innovative approaches.
- Proactively manage client expectations and report to owners and architects about progress.
- Understand controlling activates for the entire project and effectively communicate the overall project plan to the entire team.
- Ensure proper financial management processes are followed including creating monthly financial forecasts, projects profitability and revenue margins, subcontractor payments, and a timely project close-out.
- Review all deliverables prepared by team before client submission.
- Develop cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of projects that follow a logical pattern and utilize resources.
- Monitor the progress of construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings.
- Ensure that client pay, submitted on time, and that payments are received.
What You Need for this Position - 5+ Years Experience as a Project Manager overseeing healthcare/hospital construction as a general contractor
- Experience with large 15 Mil + Projects
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary DOE
- Bonus Potential
- Additional Perks
So, if you are a Construction Project Manager - Hospital/Healthcare with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!