Job ID: 449079
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
$1000 sign on bonus offered! The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an outdoor/job site environment. This individual will be part of a team responsible for safely and efficiently installing drywell systems to company standards.
- Traveling to job sites to install drywell systems as a construction crew member
- Working in the outdoor yard
- Facility/job site maintenance and housekeeping
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Construction/Landscaping experience preferred
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- Willingness to Learn and grow
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Facilities, Laborer, Temporary, Labor, Chemical Engineer, Operations, Engineering, Contract
This job has expired.