KS Energy Services, LLC is seeking a Crew Leader with concrete and asphalt experience. This is a front-line supervisory and working position that is responsible for both supervisory tasks as well as physical construction. The ideal leader must possess considerable knowledge of methods, materials, and techniques in order to maintain a safe work environment. They must also be a go-getter with a great attitude and the willingness to achieve set goals. The Crew Leader is responsible for maintaining good communication, working relations with supervisors and subordinates, and resolve problems with appropriate and timely decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties listed below may vary in terms of importance and duties are subject to change as this position develops.
- Lead and direct crew to safely execute job responsibilities.
- Plan out the job one or two days in advance, and how it will be performed.
- Maintain open communication with area manager.
- Responsible for obtaining materials.
- In an emergency, secure the scene, and notify utility, police, fire department and area manager.
- Responsible for communicating with city inspectors, homeowners, and crews in a positive and effective way.
- Complete proper documentation regarding all at fault and non-at-fault dig in damages, employee injuries, vehicle accidents and property damages.
- Be familiar with utility practices and procedures. Know where to access detailed information.
- Complete safety paperwork daily and hand in weekly.
- Ensure employees have current operator qualifications.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 2 years utility field experience.
- A keen attention to detail, and the ability to adjust to dynamic conditions.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership capability.
- Completion of OSHA 10 Hour Training within past two years.
- Familiar with city codes.
- Familiar with OSHA (State & Federal) rules and regulations.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Valid Class A CDL.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook to check e-mails throughout the week.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the work will be performed in the field at the job site in all weather conditions. About KS:
Every day, we install the pipes and cables that power our lives--from lighting offices to heating homes. While this paints a pretty picture, our work is just pretty tough. We dig. We cut. We build.
Every time we climb into a protected hole, we're taking a risk. The smallest mistake may cause an accident. This work demands safety, perfection, and efficiency. It's Mission: Impossible. At KS, we live for it. We build energy infrastructure that you depend on. In this industry, everyone is good. WE ARE BETTER!KS Energy Services is a family centered company, we value hard work, integrity and diversity. Working for KS Energy Services offers the opportunity for a rewarding career in the construction industry.
This job has expired.