Job ID: 389843
Gulf Coast, a CRH Company, is a locally-based construction company and building materials supplier owned and operated by CRH Americas Materials, the largest asphalt, ready mix and aggregates producer in North America. Gulf Coast is part of CRH America's growing Texas-based network of 47 locations and over 1,200 employees statewide.
The Concrete Paving Foreman is responsible for concrete paving operations on project including hand paving, and machine paving for heavy highway, road and street reconstruction projects.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Supervise, plan, and manage a concrete paving crew work according to the project's schedule and budget.
- Responsible for planning, production and safety of a concrete paving crew.
- Supervises and monitors progress and quality of work.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and checks of equipment being used.
- Responsible for assuring that all work assigned meets project plans and specs.
- Comply with all OSHA and Gulf Coast safety policies and guidelines.
What CRH Offers You
- 7+ years of concrete paving experience.
- Experienced with both hand pour and machine paving activities.
- Must be able to read and interpret construction plans and specifications to correctly and efficiently perform the operation.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Prioritization and organizational skills.
- Dependable, self-motivated and task oriented.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Gulf Coast, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 22, 2022 Job Segment:
This job has expired.