Job ID: 486819
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This individual will be part of a team responsible for safely and efficiently producing precast concrete products of the highest quality standards.
- Strip and clean concrete forms and products
- Prepare steel molds for filling with concrete
- Perform basic carpentry skills
- Finish concrete
- Facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of concrete finishing experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
What CRH Offers You
- The hourly pay rate is $21 - $24/hr
- Vacation hours of two weeks per year
- Sick leave benefits in accordance with State Laws
- Ten paid Holidays per year
- Annual Community Volunteer paid day
- Opportunity for annual bonus
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Sep 19, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Seattle Nearest Secondary Market:
Bellevue Job Segment:
Facilities, Construction, Carpenter, Chemical Engineer, Temporary, Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing, Contract
This job has expired.