Job Title: Compressor Technician
Schedule: 5/2 (Mon. - Fri.)
Location: Elk City, OK/ Wheeler, TX
Description: Compressor Technician
- Monitor and optimize existing units
- Ensure all sites meet or exceed environmental laws, rules, and regulations
- Assist LO's, Leads, and Foreman with compressor related issues
- Set up tracking to analyze all compressor related performance such as run-time and cost.
- Serving as a Point of Contact for compressor vendors.
- Identify re-occurring problems and schedule mechanics to correct.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Excel preferred
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Valid Drivers License
wages, sustainable health
, and opportunities for employee development
. Apply today! Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran StatusAbout Us The Danos Difference
Team up with Danos, and be a part of one of the safest and best-performing companies in the business.
The Danos name means more than just outstanding performance for our customers. To our growing base of over 1,500 employees, it also means an opportunity to help keep production of energy moving.
Our company culture focuses on the values of integrity, improvement, service, respect and an uncompromising emphasis on safety in the workplace. And part of that is making sure every project goes as planned, every work environment meets the highest industry standards and enforcing a policy of fairness and overall diversity throughout our team.
We're always looking to add new, results-driven employees to our workforce. No matter your level of experience, no matter where you are, the right job could be waiting for you at Danos. In addition to stability and competitive wages, benefits of working with Danos also include sustainable health benefit packages, 401K company match and global opportunities. If you're ready to bring the dedication, we'll bring the training, resources and support for career success.
This job has expired.