Join the Hostess Brands Team and help us inspire moments of JOY for our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and each other!
The Compensation Specialist will assist the Sr. Manager, Compensation & Benefits in administering the company's compensation systems and processes which support our culture and pay-for-performance philosophy. Assists with administering compensation plans and policies to ensure that they are being administered across the Company according to the regulations, laws and procedures established by the Company and various regulatory and compliance agencies.
- Assist the Sr. Manager, Compensation & Benefits in administering the company's compensation systems and processes which support our culture and pay-for-performance philosophy.
- Assists with administering compensation plans and policies to ensure that they are being administered company wide.
- Assesses and performs analysis on collected wage data and prepares wage and salary data to facilitate compensation and management functions.
- Examines and evaluates non-executive positions to determine job evaluation of new roles
- Assists Sr. Manager Compensation & Benefits with annual external salary survey submission data
- Assists with the stock equity plan & employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) transaction administration process
- Assists with the Annual Merit process administration, Annual AIP (Annual Incentive Plan) administration and annual COLA/CBA increases as needed
- Assists with the job evaluation process to include preparing and reviewing job descriptions as well as assisting the recruitment team and the hiring manager through the hiring process cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in HR, Accounting, Business Administration or closely related field) required
- Benefits certification (CBP, CEBS or HIAA) preferred
- 3-5 years previous experience as a compensation specialist required
- Workday experience preferred
- CPG (Baking Industry) experience preferred
- Multi-facility experience preferred
- Union experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required
- Excellent attention to detail and displays commitment to achieving high standards of work through attention to detail required
- Self-starter and ability to work independently required
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization, including upper management
- Ability to build internal and external relationships required
- up to 10%
Hostess Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, and encourage minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Upon request, Hostess Brands, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified applicant.
About Us: Hostess Brands is a leading sweet snacks company that makes, markets, and distributes our delicious treats throughout North America.
Our approximately 2,600 employees put their hearts in everything they do, inspiring moments of joy by baking new and classic snacks including Hostess® Donettes®, Twinkies®, CupCakes, Ding Dongs® and Zingers®, as well as a variety of Voortman® cookies and wafers.
This job has expired.