Commercial Roofing Estimator If you are a Commercial Roofing Estimator with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are an award-winning, full-service commercial roofing and sheet metal contractor, specializing in re-roofing, repair, and maintenance of roofs for commercial, retail, corporate complexes, industrial and warehouse projects, school, college, and medical campuses, and landmark, government, and historical buildings. We are certified by all major roofing manufacturers to install their warranted roof systems and provide long-term manufacturer's warranties (20+ years).
What You Will Be Doing - Be aware and informed of all new materials or techniques in your field by attending material manufacturer's seminars, trade shows, etc.
- Attend pre-bid/tender meetings
- Understand and prepare take-offs/estimates for assigned jobs
- Identify labor, material, costs, and time requirements by researching proposals, blueprints, and any related documents.
- Collect different quotes from subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Develop and submit a cost estimate for projects for review by management.
- Stay current on Addendums and drawing revisions before the time of tender
- Prepare and submit bid documents for projects to customers
- Follow up on bids and update management regarding status
- And more
What You Need for this Position - Min 5 years of experience
- Commercial Roofing
- roofing estimating
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Commercial Construction Estimating
- Commercial Construction
What's In It for You - $70k - $90k
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Commercial Roofing Estimator with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!