WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Commercial Business Analyst. The Commercial Business Analyst is responsible for collaborating with the Operations Manager and Business Line as it relates to processes and procedures for both Operations and Sales along multiple software and application channels. The incumbent will demonstrate a strong understanding of Commercial processes and gather and document requirements specifications, business processes and recommendations for future state process flows using project application. The incumbent will collaborate with database administrators, developers, system administrator and end users to interpret business requirements. The Commercial Business Analyst will work closely with project managers, end users, and vendors. The incumbent will create report definition documents and develop and maintain test scripts. The incumbent will work with users providing functional and troubleshooting support. The Commercial Business Analyst will manage, develop, and coordinate User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing for enhancements, fixes, and releases. The incumbent will help support other projects and duties as assigned.
This is a full-time, 40-hr work week and is located at the Bank Center in Wilmington, DE or WSFS Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related technical or business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial loan processing or relevant commercial loan transaction experience.
- Prior Banking and/or financial services industry experience required.
- Experience with business application testing, enhancements, fixes, etc. is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills and high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships in the organization and with outside vendors.
- Must have excellent problem-solving abilities and proven ability to analyze processes.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.