Digital Realty supports the data center, colocation and interconnection strategies of customers across the Americas, EMEA and APAC, ranging from cloud and information technology services, communications and social networking to financial services, manufacturing, energy, healthcare and consumer products.
Now is the time to join Digital Realty and be part of the world's trusted foundation powering digital ambitions to our customers, prospects and partners. Digital Realty's heritage is understanding a customer's local to global data center needs to address mixed workloads and densities. Enterprises are adapting IT strategies on-the-fly to meet rapidly evolving demands. As data creation and consumption are increasing, so are the tools, clouds, networks and resources needed to support it. This data gravity effect can lead to global workflow management that isn't consistent across deployments, only compounding the complexities. As one of the world's largest data center companies, Digital Realty is seeking motivative and imaginative professionals to grow our Enterprise business with colocation and scale offerings combined best in class connectivity, cloud and data centric solutions.
POSITION: Command Center Analyst II
The Command Center Analyst II is responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of network and Infrastructure operations. Provide customer service, troubleshooting, as well as incident escalation for all users contacting the Command Center, and act as escalation point for Tier I Support. Tier II Engineer is shift based and may be required to work on a rotating schedule.
Digital Realty cares about the health and safety of its workforce, customers, and vendors. Except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation, Digital Realty requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated by their start date as a condition of employment.
- 5+ years of experience working in a 24/7 Network Operation Center
- 5+ years of experience providing customer care and technical support.
- 5+ years of experience with routers, switches such as Cisco and Juniper
- Advanced network experience and a strong troubleshooting background
- Experience with routing protocols such as BGP and OSPF.
- Knowledge of transport and transmission systems relevant to SONET, DWDM, OCx, or Ethernet and IP Services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
- Strong follow-through and initiative to stay with issues until they are resolved
- Discipline and tenacity to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work on projects with limited supervision
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced skill in Microsoft: Windows Operating Systems, Office Suite versions, and Visio.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- CCNA preferred
- Provide Tier II network and customer service support for mission critical 24/7 Data Centers
- Participate in the weekly 24/7 on-call schedule
- Provide proactive and reactive assistance to all external customers
- Provide support and guidance for Tier 1 Technician when a problem is out of their scope of knowledge.
- Act as escalation point for issues escalated from the Tier I Support Engineering Team.
- Provide support for a complex network environment including problem solving, ability to take ownership of unfamiliar tasks and problems and see through to completion.
- Detects and analyzes alarms to provide basic to moderate fault isolation and troubleshooting, escalating to Tier III or management if necessary
- Prioritize work properly to consistently achieve departmental and company goals.
- Responsible for Customer and Internal Updates
- Establishing effective lines of communication with Tier III team and management to ensure cases are flagged that require immediate attention
- Thorough documentation of incident, Maintenance and problem details in near real-time.
- Ensure SLA's are met for as per customer agreement
- Maintain and update current knowledge and skills through internal and external training, continuing education and professional associations
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities. Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.Our Mission
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital worldOur Vision
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.Our Values
Guide our decisions and actions every day-above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty Trust is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain people with backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that reflect the full diversity of our society.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.
This job has expired.