We are seeking an experienced Client Service Representative to join our team.
At VCA Animal Hospitals, we take our mission statement - your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal - very seriously. With every opportunity, we aim to exceed each pet owner's expectations.
We're looking for a personable yet highly professional "service extraordinaire" to join us in delivering our mission to our clients and their pets.
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
* Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
* Scheduling and confirming appointments.
* Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
* Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
* Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
* Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
* Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
* Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times-both inside and outside.
Why Join the VCA West Los Angeles?
We are passionate about supporting Veterinary Technicians and are committed to your continuing education and personal career development. VCA West Los Angeles is a member of a larger community of dedicated professionals that will encourage you to explore everything a Veterinary Technician career has to offer. We are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work. In addition, we support a work environment where you can focus on your career, happiness, and the patients you serve. Below are some of the many benefits of joining the our team!
* Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
* Leadership opportunities
* Career development programs
* Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
* Continuing education allowance
* Tuition support and sponsorships
* Veterinary Technician license reimbursement
* Free mental health and wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
* Referral bonuses
* Competitive wage
* Medical, dental & vision insurance
* Generous pet care discounts
* Life, long and short-term disability insurance
* Paid parental leave
* Paid vacation and sick time
* Full-time and Part-time positions available
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!