* Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, checking in clients and providing top notch customer service.
* Scheduling and confirming appointments
* Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients
* Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments
* Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions
* Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control)
* Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence
* At least one year of proven past experience helping customers
* High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
* Excellent listening and communication skills
* Compassion for pets and people-as well as awareness and understanding of others' reactions
* Proven decision-making skills to choose the most appropriate course of action
* The ability to integrate new information into problem-solving
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
* The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and be exposed to hazards associated with pets such as allergies, contagious diseases, noises, odors, bites, scratches, and animal waste
Compensation : $ 16.50 - $ 18 / hr
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including, medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!