Civil Engineer If you are a professional Civil Engineer with Structural or Construction Engineering experience, please read on!
We are a leader in the property insurance intelligence industry who believes in world class employee culture and focuses on growing YOU professionally. We are currently seeking a professional civil engineer to join our growing team. If you have no Forensic Engineering experience, no problem, we offer best in class training!
Top Reasons to Work with Us *1. We make it easy to do your job in a comfortable space with a remote option - all equipment provided (company vehicle, laptop, etc.)*
2. We promote a diverse & positive work environment and invest in your professional development
3. We provide a great benefits package with HSA and HRA (employer contributions)
What You Will Be Doing As a Civil Engineer you will be...
- Providing expert testimony as required on assigned work, with an unbiased and honest conclusion.
- Writing a technical report providing detailed and accurate information on completed projects.
- Consistently communicating, documenting your communication, with clients to provide timelines and updates.
- Providing expert testimony and/or depositions as needed on projects in which they have been assigned.
- Providing excellent customer service to company internal and external customers.
- Proactively pursuing additional training, mentoring opportunities, licenses, education, and/or certifications (cost covered by company).
- Travel up to 50% of the time may be required for assigned work outside of your home-region.
Frequently required to:
- Stand on ones feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Lift and/or move objects weighing 50-100 lbs.
- Climb onto first and second story roofs, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, etc.
- Balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Drive a vehicle for extended periods of time.
What's In It for You *Competitive Compensation Package: $75K-$130K+ (based on experience)*
With profit sharing bonus
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance Coverage
- 401K with Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
*- Unlimited Compensatory Paid Time*
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
*- Remote Work *
- Generous Relocation Package Available
- License and Continuing Education Reimbursement
What You Need for this Position BS in Civil or Structural Engineering or Construction Engineering
Registered Professional Engineer
- Active NCEES record (or eligible to obtain within 6 months)
- Valid Drivers License w/ acceptable driving record
At least 3+ years of experience with:
- Structural Engineering
- Construction Engineering
Highly Preferred Knowledge of:
- Building Codes
- Microsoft Calendar, Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT, etc
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a professional Civil Engineer with Structural or Construction Engineering experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Adrian Jiminez
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our