Summary of Role :
This key role will be part of GlobalFoundries Go-to-Market (GTM) leadership within the Commercial Operations organization. The role will be accountable for the identification, onboarding and management of key partners targeting strategic, geographic, and technology pillars. The role will develop and implement an optimized channel partner strategy to support the delivery of our segment-focused specialty foundry growth. The role will also drive the efficient build and expansion of the GlobalFoundries partner program to build a vibrant design pipeline in partnership with the sales, technical, and business unit organizations.
This role will be essential to building our capabilities and capacity to develop the most effective and efficient way to grow our customer base as part of the GlobalFoundries GTM organization. This position will be located at our Austin, TX facility.
- GTM Channel Program Design, Implementation and Improvement
- Partner Identification, onboarding and management
- Align Partner plans with sales and business unit targets
- Drive continuous improvement through QBR, and technology roadmap alignment
- Development of design pipeline within targeted segments, customers, and white space penetration
- Orchestrate a seamless channel, value-add reseller, and design ecosystem access that provide solutions to accelerate and scale design win capture
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor's Degree and or MBA Sales/Marketing, Supply Chain Operations, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or Related Discipline
- 10 or More Years of Relevant Experience
- Minimal Travel Required - Less than 10%
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- Collaborate with the SVP of Sales and sales leadership to define and drive implementation of an overall program strategy including positioning within the overall GF organization and specific Routes to Market, providing recommendations on partners resources, incentives, promotions and rules of engagement
- Identifying potential partners and alliances and driving the strategic rostering process to maintain a healthy portfolio of partners
- Drive and Manage partners to strategic targets and drive success through partner performance reviews, and joint QBRs with sales. Align partners to key selling teams to ensure coordinated approach to target customers and segments
- In partnership with the Sales Organization, provide analysis to support business decisions and planning for Sales Strategy and Planning, Sales Leadership
- Maintain policies (Rules of Engagement) and procedures to foster alignment, collaboration and Sales Harmony with the direct sales teams and drive program consistency in all deployed regions
- Develop relationships with and influence internal business teams e.g. Marketing, Finance, Legal, Sales Enablement, Supply Chain to ensure that Channel is positioned for success and given necessary attention and prioritization
- Develop reporting with the Commercial Operations team to measure ROI and effectiveness of channel programs and investments. Create and maintain insightful dashboards and scorecards that will enable Sales and Marketing to improve Business Outcomes and optimize Operational Efficiency
- Collaborate with Commercial Operations to ensure process, systems, and data meet and exceed the programs requirements
- Manage other tasks assigned on quarterly or annual basis
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
Procedure: All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.