What we offer:
- Education Assistance offered
- Effective Day 1 Benefit Package(Medical, Dental, Vision, and more)for positions 16 hours per week or greater
- Competitive wages; including weekend and night differentials
- Generous paid time off program
- Retirement Savings program with employer match starting on Day 1
Full Time, Day Shift. No weekends or holidays!About The Job:
Provides support in the medical field by performing various medical and clerical activities to assure quality care and a more efficient work place.What we are looking for:
- Graduate of an approved school for medical assistant required.
- Credentialed as a medical assistant is required (CMA, RMA, NCMA). CCMA certification is accepted with successful completion of a training program
- A minimum of six months work experience in a health care facility performing duties relating to patient care is preferred.
- Additional experience involving computer knowledge.
Special Skills and Competencies:
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background checks, pre-employment physical, drug screen and post offer exam.EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/DisabledIn compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, please call Human Resources at (641) 428-7287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgOur Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Communication skills with the ability to maintain and display professionalism with customers and coworkers.
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Computer skills
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Functions as a patient advocate.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute (verified by testing) preferred
- Must provide proof of Basic Life Support (BLS Healthcare Provider, American Heart Association; or American Red Cross, Professional Rescuer-LIVE class only) via current card prior to employment or within 60 days of hire and maintains current status.
- Completes Mandatory Reporting: Child and Dependent Adult Abuse requirement within 6 months of hire and renews this requirement every 3 years.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.