WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry's most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The centralized team supports 100+ branch locations remotely in the case of vacancies, long-term absences or activity surges. Focal responsibilities include managing AP and AR, scheduling service appointments, updating service cloud work order tasks, and overseeing third-party Value Added Products & Services (VAPS) administration.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Branch Coordination Coverage:
- Conducts business in compliance with all Williams Scotsman Safety, Transportation, and Environmental Policies
- Contribute to a working environment by providing exceptional and world-class customer service
- Manage the Accounts Payable process. Ensure proper invoice coding; reconcile discrepancies; prepare required reporting and documentation including utilizing the company purchase order policy, and controlling accuracy by issuing and receiving vendor purchase orders within standard response times as set forth in relevant WS policies.
- Manage Accounts Receivable process. Proactive collections to reduce customer DSO. Take the initiative to communicate with customers to resolve accounts receivable issues. Partner with the corporate collection department and Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to resolve customer concerns including disputes and change actions. Prioritize credit denials for new orders due to collections issues with the goal of immediate resolution.
- Oversee monthly/ongoing third-party Value Added Products & Services (VAPS) administration
- Handle service coordination and assign service call requests to field service techs or vendors
- Input necessary information to close service calls and notify "Customer Success Specialist" to contact the customer.
- Conduct periodic assessments of operations at branches, evaluate performance and lead training and development initiatives utilizing the Branch Coordinator Visit Checklist
- Collaborate with Branch Coordinators, General Managers and corporate departments to streamline the processes related to locally field administration
- Learn and become a superuser in Salesforce, JD Edwards and other related systems.
- Rollout, train, and monitor all Branch Coordinators on CxP Processes, ensuring consistency
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strive for first call resolution to internal and external customer questions/requests according to relevant service level agreements (SLA)
- Use Net Promoter System (NPS) feedback to provide timely correspondence and address internal issues
- Form and maintain good relationships with external and internal customers at all levels of the organization
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Proven customer support or customer service experience with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and collaborate with team to support customer success
- Strong phone contact handling skills, active listening, excellent oral/written communication, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong self-starter and team player, who brings a positive attitude to work and is enthusiastic about day to day activities and is able to form/maintain good relationships with external and internal customers
- Proficient with MS Office/Excel/Word/Outlook; familiarity with CRM system
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
- Passionate about understanding customers' needs and working with customers in a consultative manner to meet and exceed their needs and expectations.
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking at WillScot; if you're READY TO WORK, apply today!
WillScot, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Job Segment:
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, CRM, Finance, Technology, Customer Service