About Us: LifeMoves is one of the largest and most effective providers of shelter and supportive services across Silicon Valley and the San Francisco Peninsula. As a results-driven organization, since 1987, our mission has been to provide interim housing and supportive services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to rapidly return to stable housing and long-term self-sufficiency. Our successful therapeutic service model combines clean, modern housing with intensive supportive services that promote dignity and motivate our clients to achieve autonomy. LifeMoves operates over 15 major sites from San Jose to Daly City.
Culture: LifeMoves staff are dedicated to serving our community. Diverse in background, outlook and life experience, our team addresses important social issues with passion and creativity. A culture of collaboration and innovation provides a thriving and successful environment for all. We foster personal growth through ongoing investment in the professional development of our staff. Together, we are committed to breaking the cycle of homelessness and helping our clients achieve long-term self-sufficiency.
The Rapid Re-housing Case Manager will work with landlords to help families and individuals successfully transition to permanent housing. The Case Manager will provide a full range of case management services to families and individuals, with the goal of sustaining stable housing and self-sufficiency. The Rapid Re-housing Case Manager will be responsible for collecting and reporting all data on clients participating in the program and will generate both statistical and narrative reports when needed
- Conduct assessments with families and individuals in the community and assist then in locating permanent housing.
- Provide in-home case management services to individuals participating in the Housing First Programs including; intakes, assessments, and bi-weekly appointments to assist participants meet their goals.
- Provide information and referrals as needed; crisis intervention. Keep case files up-to-date, thorough, and accurate.
- Meet with LifeMoves Case Managers and Program Directors to address the needs of the program.
- Participate in program development, both within the program and agency-wide.
Data and Reports:
- Meet as needed with shelter staff to coordinate delivery of services.
- Meet weekly with Program Director for supervision.
- Participate in meetings with other community agencies.
- Fill other reasonable requests as made by supervisor, including assistance across program lines.
- Assist Senior Program Director in reviewing Housing First Grants to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Collaborate with Housing Specialist to collect and store statistical data on clients served and generate reports when needed both statistical and narrative.
- Bachelor's degree in social work or related field preferred
- Minimum two year experience in serving homeless families and/or individuals in crisis.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the issues faces by chronically homeless individuals and families
- Personal or professional experience working with individuals with addiction or mental health
- Experience with outreach services for homeless individuals a plus
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual Spanish-speaking preferred
- Automobile and valid driver's license required
We have a comprehensive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K, etc.
To learn more about our non-profit organization, check out our website at www.lifemoves.org LifeMoves is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)