Job ID: 401221
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and modifying drawings per specifications and customer requirements. Prepare/maintain accurate catalog drawings and digital library for website. Work closely with Division Engineer, Sales, Production and Quality Control to ensure the product is built according to the latest part or shop drawings.
- Create Shop Drawings of products using 2D or 3D drafting.
- Create special manufacturing drawings for immediate production
- Adhere to customer (Internal and External) volumes, timelines and expectations
- Prepare, modify, and maintain accurate catalog drawings from existing and new products for production and Quality Control
- Prepare product assembly or shop drawings for existing/new products as needed for sales staff and special drawings for plant projects as needed
- Update/maintain digital database, i.e. Autodesk vault, cloud server, hard-copies and engineering documents
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- 2+ years of relevant experience with AutoCAD/Autodesk Inventor
- High school diploma or equivalent required/Associates Degree preferred
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret sketches, construction, and civil plans
- Ability to review and understand contract drawings and specifications
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be detail orientated and able to handle several projects at once with minimum help or guidelines from department from start to finish
What CRH Offers You
- Hourly rate starts at $20.00
- Annual Bonus
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Denver Job Segment:
AutoCAD, Drafting, CAD, Database, Chemical Engineer, Engineering, Technology
This job has expired.