EOE Statement Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: http://www.gpinet.com/. GPI offers excellent benefits, including a 401(k) plan, ESOP, medical/dental/visions plans, and vacation/sick/personal time and more. GPI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
???????Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is seeking a mid-level Survey CAD Technician with a minimum of three (3) years of experience in our Buffalo, NY office. This position is responsible for developing survey construction stakeout and as-built plans and boundary survey drawings in a CAD/CIVIL3D platform; receiving field data and transforming them into working drawings, existing conditions base sheets, and finished plats. The Survey CAD Technician will work under the direction of a Project Surveyor.
- Preparing, understanding, and completing drawings in accordance with project specifications and various industry survey standards
- Creating a preliminary and/or final sketch of proposed drawings, using computer-assisted design/drafting equipment
- Modifying drawings as directed by the project manager or project surveyor
- Working closely with other surveyors and engineers to ensure a coordinated design
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- Minimum 3 years of experience in drafting of boundary and topographic surveys
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Preference to candidates proficient in AutoCAD
Position Requirements Minimum Requirements:
- Qualified candidate must have a valid driver's license and retain a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration
- Ability to read and understand plans and direction given in the English language
- Ability to write in English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Word documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Excel documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Exchange emails with attachments
- Possess the ability to traverse a construction job site consisting of uneven ground varying in height and consistency of material, with variation of elevation 12" or less (mud, gravel, rutted ground etc.)
- Be able to wear and work using GPI standard PPE, i.e. hard hats, safety vest, work boots, safety glasses/goggles
Shift -not applicable-
Position CADD Drafter
Division Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
Location GP13 - Buffalo Main
This job has expired.