Facility: SCI ALBION
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position develops and implements comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment plans for a case load of residents. It assesses and identifies issues residents and creates clear objectives and goals for them. It then tracks and documents progress activities in case reports while working to meet all required internal and external standards and policies of the Company and client.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and provide treatment services to assigned offenders.
- Observes and supervises client interactions.
- Conducts group and individual sessions.
- Conducts addiction screenings.
- Maintains and updates client records.
- Works with clients to develop and implement treatment plans.
- Evaluates progress of client.
- Participates in all training and supervision activities as provided for staff.
- Assesses client’s aftercare needs, challenges, and services.
- Works as a team member with all treatment staff and ancillary personnel to promote consistent and coordinated efforts.
- Follows the Company and client’s treatment curriculum, policies and procedures.