Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
The Guest Services Technical Support will serve as the escalation point of contact for Animatronic and ISE product questions and problems. It will include communicating in person and through phone, email and live chat with our guests, other guest service team members, store associates and internal partners. Also documenting and reporting trends as well as processing and shipping necessary parts to our guests. Guest Services Technical Support is responsible for ensuring our guests and store associates receive prompt, accurate and courteous support and service for their products.
Essential Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and logs support calls. Works with guests to identify the level to the problem and initiates the case resolution workflow.
- May perform problem determination to identify and isolate failure point to determine troubleshooting options and/or needed parts to resolve.
- Works with other partnering departments to ensure that needed enhancements and defect corrections work properly and meet guest requirements.
- Takes part in preseason product testing.
- Assists our store associates; all field team member with ISE setup and Animatronic troubleshooting.
- Resolves Animatronic and ISE support questions, issues, and failures.
- Understands how their work can help Spencers/Spirit realize its objectives or, in the event of problems, adversely affect their productivity.
- Works independently with little supervision; prioritizes steps, milestones and time requirements to complete projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications Position Qualifications:
Education and/or Experience:
- Technical or Mechanical experience with products preferred.
- Guest facing, verbal and written experience in a technical role as Guest support.
- Experience in a fast-pace environment, need good time management, solid communication skills, and quick response.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Ability to walk through step by step instruction; easy for anyone to understand.
- Strong understanding of Guest Support and Call Center Best Practices.
- Hands-on experience providing end-user support in a high availability, mission critical support operation. Managed Services Support experience is a plus.
An Associate's Degree or a minimum of 3 years' experience in customer support operations, or, equivalent education and business experience. Previous experience working in a tech environment is a plus.
This job has expired.