JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world's leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Manage supply chain for assigned components, materials, services, equipment and/or supplies. This requires strengths in negotiation, bidding/RFQs, processing purchasing orders &contracts, inventory management, forecasting, and analytics. Lead cross-functional cost reduction projects. Ensure stability of supply while efficiently using company resources. Quickly resolve supply shortages. Assist in the launch of new products. Be attuned to the needs of internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the supply chain:
- Supplier selection
- Ensure and address Supplier quality concerns
- Supplier performance review
- Long term strategic initiatives
- Supplier verification
- Contract development & implementation
- Supplier management of inventories/consignment/JIT/Kanbans
- Value analysis / value enhancement
- Inventory management
- New product identification and approval
- Process POs, contracts and delivery of material
- Continuous improvement of customer service, inventory levels, and backorders
- Lead projects & special assignments as required.
- Identify and implement opportunities for cost reduction projects, including price negotiations.
- Lead the validation processes for new or replacement components, materials, & devices.
- Participate in Corporate driven initiatives such as Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
QUALIFICATIONS -The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Level of Degree in the Supply Chain or related field of study
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree: Yes
- 2 (8 with HS/GED) years of demonstrated experience in manufacturing or supply chain functions
- N/A Certifications Required
- Any preferred education, experience or certifications: APICS certification and/or Continuous improvement (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma) certification
- Extremely strong analytic skills.
- Extensive organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly adaptable, flexible and willing to accept new ideas, processes, and procedures
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Familiarity with inventory planning strategies
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience with how manufacturing systems function
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance. instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Exposure to Standard Office, Warehouse/Distribution and Clean room environments
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15lbs.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time
- This position requires some travel up to 10-15% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected status.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
This job has expired.