Kforce has a client that is seeking a Business Success Manager in Beaverton, OR.Summary:Every day you'll be working with teams around the world to identify business needs for products and help translate those needs to our technical project teams. Demand and Supply Management is the hub of a wheel which as many spokes- to be successful in this role you need to be a connector across functions, drawing people together to drive decision and actions. Responsibilities:
- Clear communication is critical
- Supporting teams by developing timelines for discovery through implementation and stabilization of products and capabilities
- Driving consensus, handling ambiguity, and determining scope and scope creep for projects are all part of daily conversations at all levels that help drive business and product innovation
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Technology, Data Science, Computer Science
- Certificate in Project or Project Management, preferred
- 3-5 years of experience leading multi-functional, corporate technology projects from discovery through implementation required
- Experience in data analysis and data preparation, and analytics platforms
- Experience in facilitating intake across multiple functions, documenting business requirements for technical partners and prioritizing work
- Basic SQL, Snowflake and SAP systems a plus
- Microsoft product proficient- daily use of power point for story telling and documentation
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.