The Services Transformation Office at Inspire Brands is seeking a business process analyst to help support the development and mapping of transformation use-cases across Inspire Brand's shared-services and brand teams.
- Support "AS-IS" and "TO-BE" process mapping activities to help identify and evaluate transformation opportunities to build transformation pipeline.
- Support opportunity identification across the Support Center and deliver optimized processes and capabilities on found opportunities. This includes evaluating and implementing process automation and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) use-cases.
- Coordinate with department leaders / teams, IT/system owners, external vendors, and other appropriate stakeholders to deploy designed to-be process.
- Support throughout the RPA Development Lifecycle stages, including Process Intake, Development, QA/UAT, and Go-Live.
- Engage with business process owners to build "AS-IS" and "TO-BE" process maps for transformation opportunities.
- Assess opportunities to transform services across the Support Center to improve, streamline and maximize processes ---Includes evaluating and implementing process automations and RPA opportunities.
- Engage with department leaders and their teams across the Support Center to identify and evaluate potential opportunities.
- For all RPA opportunities, collaborate with STO team throughout the development lifecycle, including solution design, QA/test and UAT planning, Go-Live planning, and post-implementation support.
- Build relationships and collaborate with others across the Support Center to proactively identify transformation opportunities.
- 1 -3 years of relevant work experience including process design and improvement, business analysis, project management, technology implementation, or Accounting/FP&A experience
- Preferred: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) experience or interest (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, PEGA, etc.). Process engineering and lean six-sigma training.
- Restaurant/retail/shared services experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with process engineering and mapping techniques (i.e. cause and effect diagrams, swimlane diagrams) and tools (i.e. Microsoft Visio, LucidChart)
- Familiarity with project management and development lifecycles/methodologies (i.e. SDLC, Agile, Waterfall)
- Ability to effectively communicate with business and department leaders across the shared services organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Capable of handling competing priorities, often with considerable time constraints.
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes more than 11,200 Arby's, Buffalo Wild Wings, SONIC Drive-In, Rusty Taco and Jimmy John's locations worldwide.
We are creating a family of brands with maverick qualities, each with their own distinct positioning, guest experience, and product offering. Our brands are diverse, distinctive, and fan favorites. In a sense, you could say we seek those who provide something different than the norm.