Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade's Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
A day in the life...
What we are looking for...
- Proactively identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the product and technology roadmap
- Partner with stakeholders to lead defining data gathering and metrics requirements, to enable directly influencing the ultimate development of the new features and platforms
- Write advanced SQL code to create requirements for datamarts.
- Write/program/develop and implement reports and interactive data visualizations with data from multiple sources.
- Interface with internal stakeholders, particularly in our service delivery & operations teams, along with executive leadership, and human resources, to gather, understand and translate requirements into the Agile delivery process
- Develop a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape, product roadmap, use case development and business drivers to inform decision making
- Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for secondary datasets
- Provide peer-to-peer leadership to fellow BI Developers
- Perform code reviews, technical discussions to unblock the team
- Be a champion of Agile development process, emphasizing reusability, modularity, and testability
- Assist with process definition and library of reusable objects (fields, calculations, KPI, etc.).
- Influence and establish coding/design patterns for the rest of the team and/or larger organization.
- Influence external teams, including at vendors who supply software, services, and data technologies
- Learn a broad range of design choices and available technology as well as becomes a SME for specific areas
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- 5+ years of Reporting and Business Intelligence experience
- 5+ years Advanced SQL scripting languages (T-SQL, PL/SQL, etc.)
- 5+ years data analyst experience. Bachelors or Master's Degree in Business, Information Management, Computer Science Engineering related fields
- Demonstrated ability to manage, understand, plan, deliver, and maintain BI work load, including SQL based queries and visualization layers to allow dimensional analysis
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills characterized by the ability to listen, speak and write well
- Ability to plan roadmap, prioritize tasks, manage dependencies and deliver on time.
- Strong organizational skills and planning prowess, with excellent attention to detail. •
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Development in Reporting tools like Qlik preferred
- Data warehouse concepts and experience in working on AWS Redshift
- Advanced Database concepts, usage patterns, and technologies.
- Data Bricks experience is a plus.
- An excellent team player, with a "can-do" attitude
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, methodical & inquisitive
- A motivated self-starter with a solid level of experience that quickly grasps complex challenges
- A skillful communicator with experience working with technical management teams
- A strong customer focus and metrics driven
- A quick learner with a passion to challenge him/herself outside of the comfort zone.
- Fantastic collaborator, team player, negotiator, and influencer
- Fast fail entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where continuous improvement is the norm and the bar for quality is extremely high
- Excited by the challenges of working in a product team undergoing rapid growth serving millions of customers
We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.What is important to us...
- Data driven decision maker with strong organization and analytical capabilities. You excel at using quantitative analysis to inform the product direction and influence stakeholders.
- Fantastic collaborator, team player, negotiator and influencer.
- Highly communicative, self-starting individual who maintains a fast fail entrepreneurial spirit.
- Amazing ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once.
Preferred US Citizen
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does this is a scammer. Further, we will never send you a check and ask you to send on part of the money or buy gift cards with it. These are also scams. If you see or lose money to a job scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.
This job has expired.