Kforce has a client that is seeking a Business Information Analyst in Oakland, CA.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of reporting capabilities for the Talent and broader Human Resources & Internal Communications organization
- Work with stakeholders to gather, analyze, and research requirements; deliver insightful and actionable reporting on time and accurately
- Management stakeholder expectations, communications and changing demands
- Document processes
- Partner with Talent Analytics team to leverage findings for report integrations
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+ years of experience in development and maintenance of report writing and/or database management, preferably in a people analytics or operations capacity
- Exceptional ability in business requirements gathering, cross-functional coordination, and stakeholder expectations management
- Ability to identify gaps and inefficiencies; Proactively works to mitigate
- Practical experience with Oracle Business Intelligence or comparable tools
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Tableau experience highly preferred
- JIRA or comparable tracking tool
- Demonstrated ability to function independently and work through ambiguity
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.