The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature's Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you've ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person's well-being. The Nature's Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bulk Material Handler is responsible for ensuring that proper bulk is placed into the line hopper. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Shift 3: 11:00pm - 7:30am ; Monday - Friday (Sunday night through Friday morning) Job Requirements
- Ensure that proper bulk is placed into the line hopper by checking that the label on the outside of the bulk box matches the slat counter tab
- Keep the hopper full during the job run
- Reporting any damaged or inconsistencies in the bulk to the line supervisor
- Keep bottle hopper stocked when possible
- Help maintenance personnel and perform some housekeeping duties
- Help line attendants to keep bottles, caps and cotton supplies adequate
- Work in other buildings and/or departments as necessary
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to walk, bend, lift, twist, kneel & reach with hands and arms and stand for extended periods of time
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at [ Phone number blocked ] if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
Ref # POS000006041
This job has expired.