Are you passionate and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 1,600 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people.
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
Enthalpy Analytical, is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, is comprised of 10 laboratories servicing air, water, soil, tobacco, cannabis, and toxicology testing. Regulations drive the need for our services, but our unique capabilities allow us to add value to clients beyond environmental compliance.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for keeping a facility operating and repairing any problems when they are discovered, ensuring our building and grounds remain safe and functional. The Maintenance Technician will usually be required to perform a wide range of repair tasks around the facility. Our ideal candidate has prior building maintenance and cleaning experience and a keen eye for detail. Some other tasks a Maintenance Technician may be called upon to do include:
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, and routine building inspections to identify possible issues
- Replace broken fixtures and hardware
- Maintain warehouse, including products receiving and processing in inventory management system.
- Landscape maintenance.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace by performing weekly janitorial duties.
- Maintain an inventory of cleaning and repair supplies
- Manage sample disposal area
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
• High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
• General construction or prior facilities maintenance (a plus)
• Specialized experience with plumbing, electricity, or HVAC maintenance (a plus)
• Familiarity with common cleaning products and equipment
• Mechanical skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to regularly lift items that are 50-/+ lbs.
• Valid driver's license
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.