WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry's most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Branch Coordinator (BC) is key to organizing and coordinating branch office duties & procedures at the local level for an efficient work environment. Ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety, Branch Coordinator responsibilities include managing local branch accounts receivables/payables, supporting new order unit selection, scheduling service request appointments, ordering materials, maintaining and supporting inventory controls, and accurately handling administrative duties. Ultimately, the Branch Coordinator helps ensure smooth operations and the customer experience!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Managing the accounts payable/receivables process
- General office/administrative duties
- HR responsibilities (Including onboarding of new employees)
- Manage the ordering of supplies, creating PO's and entering orders into inventory
- Handle Service coordination and assign service call requests
- High school degree or GED
- College Degree preferred; but not necessary
- Relevant work experience will also be considered
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- The ability to balance operational awareness with customer focus - internal and external
- Must be experienced in SAP invoicing platform
WillScot, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Job Segment:
Accounts Payable, ERP, SAP, Finance, Technology