The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a BISO in Charlotte, NC.
The BISO ensures that Security Program and Services are understood and deployed across the business units. BISO takes a risk-based approach and acts as a business unit representative ensuring business needs are understood and program/services are appropriately prioritized
• Provide strategic consulting to the business by providing information security subject matter expertise to help the business make informed decisions based on the BU's risk appetite
• Act as a single point of contact for business, representing the Global Security Office (GSO), and provide a comprehensive view of GSO services provided; present risk and security posture view to the businesses and provide oversight by acting as a CISO delegate
• Ensure that security services, programs, and processes are embedded and implemented into the businesses, including implementation and coverage of security technologies, monitoring functions, policy awareness, training and awareness, application security services, security SME, client support, third party security, etc.
• Understand what is important for businesses and the needs and prioritize the implementation of security services and enforcement of security program/processes in line with business needs and risk appetite.
• Oversee information security support for businesses through regular interface with GSO Tower Leaders and teams; influence and provide input to the Global Tower Leaders in defining their goals and creating global consistency for their teams and towers; work closely with consulting/SME tower in utilizing SME/consulting services according to business/project needs
• Participate in and provide support for company risk management practices, including policy compliance and exception management. Perform deeper dive security assessments if needed or manage the assessments conducted by security consulting/SME team.
• Manage client information security enquiries and provide information in support of the GSO to clients.
• Support Divisional ISO/IEC 20000 program and be the security representative for that program. Provide all requisite reporting in conjunction with the Governance Team lead.
• Obtain, report and matrix from respective towers and other GSO functions to present a comprehensive view of security statuses and/or services provided
• Support sales teams in engaging the customer and responding to RFIs
Skills & Requirements
• Knowledge/understanding of security technologies, protocols, concepts - such as networks, firewall management, system hardening, encryption, PKI, malware analysis and protection, IDS/IPS, Application firewalls, different type of attacks
• Understanding and experience in securing cloud applications / infrastructure.
• Understanding of change and release management processes and InfoSec/IT Operations
• Solid understanding of application security practices, key network and technical security controls, and IT Risk and Security governance
• Experience in risk assessment methodologies (e.g. ISO27005, IRAM2).
• Complex problem solving and analysis.
• Process driver with strong attention to detail.
• Identifies opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources and develops/recommends/implements solutions.
• Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources.
• Produces unambiguous, comprehensive, and accurate interpretations.
• Develops insightful, value-added, and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results.
• Writes clearly and informatively. Edits work for spelling and grammar.
• Presents organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience.
• Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.
In accordance with applicable federal and state law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays U.S. Corporation will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1143486
Posted about 1 hour ago
Los Angeles, California
Posted about 1 hour ago
San Diego, California
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!