Southeast Toyota Finance., founded in 1981 by Jim Moran, is a diversified financial company offering a broad range of products and services to automotive dealers, consumers and lenders. World Omni consists of three operating units: Southeast Toyota Finance, the captive finance company for Toyota Dealers in the Southeast United States; Datascan, a global leader in wholesale floorplan accounting and risk management systems; and CenterOne Financial Services, which provides services designed to improve the performance of client's portfolios.
Southeast Toyota Finance is hiring a Customer Care Representative
How You'd Spend Your Day:
- Clearly and accurately assisting customers by taking inbound calls on a dialer system.
- Researching, resolving, and documenting issues.
- Preparing professional and accurate written correspondence as needed.
- Accurately and quickly computing payoffs, extension fees, rewrites, quotes, etc.
We also offer outstanding benefits including but not limited to:
- 4 weeks of Paid PTO and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement package that includes a 401k, Profit Sharing and a Pension Plan
- Educational assistance
- Toyota vehicle lease and purchase discounts
- Starting Pay Rate: $18.00 an hour
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Assertive, clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Competency with PC and 10 key and ability to function/toggle between computer screens and systems (2 screens)
- Knowledge of retail and lease auto finance helpful
- Ability to function productively in a high-volume environment
- Prior customer service experience is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English and Spanish preferred
This job has expired.