Suncoast Post-Tension Ltd, a Keller Company, is an established post tension and rebar manufacturing company that has been in business for over 30 years. We supply construction related materials to builders from one of our eight manufacturing facilities in the US. We offer great medical benefits, 401K and competitive salary!
We are looking for a CAD Drafter/Project Coordinator to join our team near Seattle, WA. In this position, you will be responsible for the creation of placement drawings for post-tensioned concrete structures such as high-rise condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, and parking garages. We are willing to train recent graduates or those with experience in AutoCAD. You do not need to be a pro to become a part of the team! We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and basic AutoCAD skills.
- Producing installation drawings and calculations according to contract documents
- Contacting the customer at project start-up and build a professional relationship
- Creating drawing submittal schedules based on the customer's construction requirements and monitor progress required to maintain schedule
- Applying revisions to placement drawings and calculations according to comments on approved drawings and/or structural revisions
- Identifying revisions that require contract change orders
- Issuing placement drawings for construction prior to material fabrication
- Maintaining electronic copies of all submittals and correspondence according to the company policy
- Qualified candidates will have minimum of 6 months to a year of progressive experience working as a CAD Drafter/Technician
- AS Degree is a plus, and structural concrete construction experience is a plus
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong math skills and proficiency with AutoCAD (2010+) is required; 3D thinking abilities are a plus
Suncoast offers a competitive benefits package including 401k.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply online at Brooke.Colca@KellerFoundations.com
Suncoast Post-Tension Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.