What You'll Be Doing:
- Identifying end customer opportunities, and working with, engaging, and/or leading a team including IBM Sales Specialists, Business Partners, Influencers and others as appropriate.
- Outbound calling to Arrow IBM partners to uncover IBM Cloud opportunities
- Articulating business issues, advising customers on the latest industry trends and technology solutions, and recommending IBM Cloud products, services, and solutions that solve the business problems.
- Remaining current on IBM products/services/solutions, selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings and approaches and the customer territory, organization and decision makers.
- Complete sales certifications as directed by management.
- Regular pipeline and forecasting with IBM teams.
- Drive incremental revenue into new and existing cloud partners through ArrowSphere.
- Promote IBM Clod sales plays, cloud assessments, cloud digital assets and services designed to enable the growth of Arrow partners and prospects.
- Utilize PowerBI and other Arrow systems and Collaborate with Arrow-IBM CDRs, Arrow Account Managers and Key Account Executives (KAEs) to identify target partners and segments for joint sales activities
- Develop business relationships with Arrow divisions that conduct business related to cloud and the corresponding partner.
- Dedicated to every client's success.
What We Are Looking For
- Inside sales representative or equivalent experience.
- Technology savvy
- Understanding of Salesforce, databases and Cloud applications.
- 4-year degree preferred.
- IBM Cloud product knowledge preferred.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)