Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
The role of the Content Manager is to build and manage a strategy and team that delivers new and improved assets that may include, but are not limited to product copy, web page copy, ad copy, blog posts, email copy, print collateral, signage and other forms of marketing communication for both online and in-store. You will manage projects on both a long and short timetables so you will need to be comfortable working in an environment that stresses deadlines as well as delivering content on time.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, edit, produce and create content that inspires audiences to engage with the brand websites and marketing communication channels.
- Manage content production and collaborate with Site Merchandising and Marketing team channel managers to establish needs, priority, processes and timelines.
- Develop and manage content calendars and coordinate posting schedules with other teams, including merchandising, email, and social.
- Work with the greater marketing team to leverage themes and topics to create engaging and brand-driven content that builds trust and drives demand.
- Be the internal expert on the content library by pitching new ideas, keeping content updated and relevant, repurposing existing content, and recognizing opportunities to expand or improve the content strategy.
- Manage product reviews and provide appropriate feedback to category and merchandise teams. Update content on websites based upon customer feedback when needed.
This job has expired.
- Diverse copyrighting, blogging and/or journalism background
- Strong editing skills
- Experience managing a team
- SEO experience (a plus)
- Knowledge of licensed products (a plus)
- Demonstrated process improvement experience
- Familiarity with E-Commerce
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. This includes Microsoft programs such as Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with web analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics, CoreMetrics, Visual Sciences, HTML, and Social Media).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to see the big picture.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as team member.