Reporting to the Director of processing, the Processing Pipeline Manager, oversees all activities related to consumer direct operations mortgage loan pipeline, from set-up, through processing, UW, and closing.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Review pipelines for timeliness, lock expiration, Reg-B, title and appraisal processes, closing disclosures and funding volumes, etc.
- Works with processors to manage the pipeline to ensure we meet closing date commitments, rate lock expirations and other key performance indicators.
- Reviews/validates loan set-up priorities and submissions to ensure completeness prior to submission to the underwriter.
- Supports production team resolving or escalating file level issues if needed.
- Reviews rush request and escalates to director of operations, processing managers and others as needed.
- Communicate performance gaps/training needs as needed to the management team.
- Review and track monthly funding projection for the consumer direct team.
- Review Encompass, title and appraisal reports to determine priorities to maximize customer experience, monthly funded volume and reduced cycle times.
- Review loans that are in processing that are still floating work with the sales teams to get loans reviewed for locks.
- Coordinates rushes for underwriting, closing disclosures, closings and fundings as needed.
- Monitor files that are suspended by underwriting to ensure reg-B requirements for decision are met.
- Meet with Sales teams to review pipeline as needed.
- Request lock extension via the lock desk for locks that are expiring and are still potentially eligible for closing.
- Provides input to the development of product strategy and research and development of new and emerging products.
- Recommends production and quality control standards.
- Trains and ensures all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or military equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience as a Processing Pipeline Manager
- Ability to listen and effectively make sound judgments
- Organizational skills to effectively maintain and prioritize projects accordingly
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality as required by the Privacy Act protecting consumers
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional and other loan programs.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of federal and state guidelines, rules and regulations such as RESPA, TILA, HMDA, etc.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, customer service, and communication with all parties involved in the loan cycle.
- Proficient with Encompass, or other paperless mortgage loan origination systems.
- Understanding of mortgage lending compliance regulations and investor guidelines.
- Strong PC Skills. Must be proficient in MS Office 365. Intermediate Excel skills a plus.
- Knowledge of commonly used terminology, concepts and practices and procedures within the mortgage industry.
- Ability to meet time deadlines while working under pressure.
- Ability to effectively handle simultaneous tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to effectively and efficiently work independently or as a member of a team.
- Strong business writing and math skills.
- Ability to effectively analyze loan account related problems and define solutions.
This job has expired.
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.